Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nothing Rhymes with Kiosk.

Short post today, but one with a horrible dilemma.  
Nothing rhymes with the word 'kiosk' (Lame!).  Really?  This is the current speed bump I've hit for what I'm writing at the moment.  Hopefully, if it works out well, I'll be able to show you guys soon what it is I'm working on, and I why I need *something* to rhyme with kiosk.  


And I found a great quote that is totally unrelated to what I just wrote, but I have to share it:

"I could not sit seriously down to write a serious romance under any other motive than to save my life; and if it were indispensable for me to keep it up and never relax into laughing at myself or at other people, I am sure I should be hung before I had finished the first chapter."

 - Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment